Offering assessments to our clients’ chances of being approved for an US visa.
Al Zucaro, Attorney and Immigration Consultant provides fee-based consulting services to support individuals, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), and large corporations to secure global traverse the complexities presented in the movement of people and resources across international boundaries.
Once you have committed to a global business strategy, the legal team at Al Zucaro law will meet with you to discuss your business and immigration objectives.
International management consulting and training to businesses, educational, government, and other types of organizations.
Provides a range of services that are designed to help develop and manage all aspects of your international business.
Our services include:
- Research overseas markets.
- Identify and manage overseas suppliers.
- Navigate international transport and establish relationships with logistics companies.
- Understand import compliance and acquisition procedures.
- Mitigate risk by facilitating finance and foreign currency tools; and
- Determine precise international tax and finance implications.
Al Zucaro Law offers individuals, businesses and organizations practical knowledge needed to succeed in today’s competitive global marketplace as well as networking opportunities to make connections with other individuals of similar business ambitions.
Al Zucaro Law facilitates trade and investment by providing information on overseas markets and conducting custom market research. We also act as a concierge service, directing you to useful sources of industry intelligence and contacts.
How do we know we are giving the best advice? Because our team has decades of experience in areas such as:
- INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
- INNOVATION & TECHNOLOGY – Artificial Intelligence
- INTERNATIONAL NETWORK
- COST REDUCTION & PERFORMANCE INCREASE
- TRADE MISSIONS AND INTERNATIONAL EVENTS
- INVESTMENTS IN PALM BEACH AND ABROAD
- IMPORT, EXPORT AND TRADE COMPLIANCE
- MARKET DIAGNOSIS
- LEGAL ADVICE
- MARKETING STRATEGIES
Ways we can help:
- Assess opportunity, competition, and geopolitical risk factors in relevant markets.
- Identify top markets and develop a strategic framework for entering them.
- Evaluate sales channel, partner or source methods for relevant markets.
- Provide guidance on customs, regulatory, trade compliance and documentation requirements.