Call For A Free Initial Consultation 561-478-1212 |

Immigration Services

Advising you on the Visa that applies to Your situation

Different visas serve different purposes. Since our firm has in-depth knowledge of all of them, we can advise you about the options that would best suit your purposes whether you want to:

  • EB-5.
  • Investment.
  • Start a business in the United States.
  • Study in the US.
  • Eeside in the United States.
  • Work in the United States.
  • Acquire citizenship in the United States.


Providing assistance in obtaining Green Cards for investors and qualified professionals.

The EB5 Visa leads directly to a Green Card. The only prerequisite in obtaining this visa is to prove a minimum investment of $900 thousand dollars in areas with an investment deficit. This is established through regional centers that are authorized by the American Immigration to carry out. The investment may also be that of or $1.8 million dollars, in which case there are no restrictions as to the industry being invested upon. This scenario makes it possible for an applicant to invest in a business of his/her own, provided that said business generates at least 10 new jobs in the United States.


E-2 Visas – This type of visa is designed specifically for those who are bringing a substantial investment to start a business in the United States.

Starting a business in the United States comes with many benefits, but also with many challenges and obstacles. One of these challenges is balancing the immigration requirements with the business needs. At AL Zucaro Law we can help you, your family, and your business get through the US immigration system.

We have worked with people from around the world who had a dream of starting a business in the U.S. or expanding their operations here. We have also helped many of them achieve their permanent residency goal.

The E2 Visa is a visa which does not lead to the attainment of a Green Card, however, there is no limit on its renewal. Generally, this visa is granted for an average of 2 years at a time and allows for beneficiaries to readily renew upon approaching its expiration date. The applicant for this visa must be a citizen of one of the countries listed in the Navigation and Trade Treaty.

Many other temporary visas are available depending on your individual circumstances. Please contact us for an initial consultation on which visa may be applicable to you.

Temporary Protect Status (TPS)

Temporary Protected Status is a program that offers a temporary legal status to certain immigrants in the United States who cannot return to their country of origin due to ongoing armed conflict, natural disaster, or other extraordinary reasons. TPS is a temporary benefit that does not lead to lawful permanent resident status or give any other immigration status

If you are an eligible national of a designated country, when filing an initial TPS application or re-registering for TPS, you can also request an Employment Authorization Document (EAD) by submitting a completed Form I-765, Request for Employment Authorization.

If you are applying for Temporary Protected Status (TPS) under Venezuela’s designation, effective March 9,2021, you must register during the 180-day period that runs from March 9, 2021, through Sept. 5, 2021. We encourage you register as soon as possible.

Let’s schedule your Legal Strategy and Planning Session today.

Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)

Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) is a type of immigration relief under President Obama that was made available to young people who came to the United States as children and who met certain requirements.

On January 20, 2021, President Biden issued a memorandum directing the Secretary of Homeland Security, in consultation with the Attorney General, to take appropriate action to preserve and fortify DACA, consistent with applicable law.

You may request DACA if you:

  • Were under the age of 31 as of June 15, 2012;
  • Came to the United States before reaching your 16th birthday;
  • Have continuously resided in the United States since June 15, 2007, up to the present time;
  • Were physically present in the United States on June 15, 2012, and at the time of making your request for consideration of deferred action with USCIS;
  • Had no lawful status on June 15, 2012, meaning that:
    • You were in illegal immigration status on or before June 15, 2012, or
    • Any lawful immigration or parole status you obtained prior to June 15, 2012, and expired on June 15, 2012, or still in effect;
  • Are currently in school, have graduated or obtained a certificate of completion from high school, have obtained a general education development (GED) certificate, or are an honorably discharged veteran of the Coast Guard or Armed Forces of the United States; and Have not been convicted of a felony, significant misdemeanor, or three or more other misdemeanors, and do not otherwise pose a threat to national security or public safety.

DACA recipients are also eligible for work authorization. Deferred action does not provide lawful status.

Let’s schedule your Legal Strategy and Planning Session today.


Every year hundreds of people from around the world come to the United States seeking protection because they have suffered persecution or fear that they will suffer persecution due to:

  • Race
  • Religion
  • Nationality
  • Membership in a particular social group
  • Political opinion

If you are eligible for asylum you may be permitted to remain in the United States. You can apply for asylum, within one year of your arrival to the United States. There is no fee to apply for asylum. After a year of asylum status, you can apply for a green card.

You can include your spouse and children who are in the United States on your application at the time you file or at any time until a final decision is made on your case. To include your child on your application, the child must be under 21 and unmarried. You may apply for asylum regardless of your current immigration status or how you entered the U.S.

Let’s schedule your Legal Strategy and Planning Session today.


Naturalization is the process provided by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) that leads to U.S. citizenship for foreign-born individuals. In order to apply for citizenship, you must first meet all the requirements and then take all the steps necessary as laid out under US immigration law.

In order to apply for naturalization, you must be:

  • At least 18 years of age
  • A lawful permanent resident of this country for at least five years
  • Physically present in this country for a minimum of the last five years prior to your application
  • Able to speak English
  • A person of good morals

If you qualify, you must submit the necessary forms, personal documents, and photographs along with a filing fee to a USCIS Service Center. The USCIS will contact you for getting fingerprinted and for any additional documents or requirements needed. After that, you will need to take tests in English and civics and attend an interview with an immigration official. A decision will then be made as to your application. If successful, you will be asked to attend a citizenship ceremony where you will take the oath of allegiance.

Let’s schedule your Legal Strategy and Planning Session today.


If you wish to pursue full-time academic or vocational studies in the United States, you may be eligible for one of two nonimmigrant student categories. The “F” category is for academic students and the “M” is for vocational students. If a foreign student is completing over eighteen hours a week, a student visa is mandatory.

The best method of applying for a student visa includes very early planning and action, as well as being prepared with all of the necessary documents

Each consulate and embassy has its own rules and regulations when applying for a student visa, such as the interview policy procedure of an in-person meeting with the first time student visa applicant in question. When attempting the student visa process, it is always a good idea to contact The legal experts at Al Zucaro Law for sound legal guidance.

Let’s schedule your Legal Strategy and Planning Session today.

500 S. Australian Ave.
Suite 600
West Palm Beach, Fl 33401


© 2024 Al Zucaro. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Web Development by IWD Marketing